EdTech and e-learning app development
As an industry, Edtech has made it’s presence felt. Be it schools, colleges, SAT/GRE/GMAT prep or 1-to-1 coaching. And why limit Edtech to kids? Training in professional front has also benefited from it. Be it corporate training, adult learning or continuing education. Edtech brings with it reduced costs, greater flexibility, anytime, anywhere, any device availability and improved learning efficiency, which is why it is so popular today.
Working in the Edtech realm for the past 8 year, Galaxy has served multiple project with varied demands. It continues to be our passion to develop new features like online video classes and real-time communication, that enhances current e-learning products as we know them. And, we love the fact that we can customize the solution to fit everyone of your requirements.
Leverage our e-learning know how
We understand e-learning goals better than anyone else, and that’s why, we successfully built over 25 customized portals. Since learning requirements differ in every school, college or organization, every Learning Management Solutions (LMS) needs to be tweaked. We enabled features like timed test, detailed student analysis, multiple question formats and online scheduling to enable enhanced learning. Some of the systems we created include:
- advanced turnkey Learning Management Systems (LMS) that fully conform to industry standards such as SCORM and AICC;
- learning portals, virtual classrooms, online courses, interactive presentations, and video-conferencing solutions
- feature-rich software for task management and planning, progress tracking and reporting, e-Learning analytics, school management solutions
- powerful e-Learning authoring tools and learning course editors;
- comprehensive, enterprise-grade knowledge portals and asset management tools;
- customizing legacy systems with new capabilities, such as multimedia features, social integration, real-time communication and more.
If you have a specific request or want to know more about e-learning applications and features, we are here to help you. Contact us by clicking the button below and one of our e-learning experts will contact you.
Ways to Collaborate
Typically, our clients need help with one of the following option:
Our consulting services include full-cycle development including:
- Strategic Advice- helping you understand how to achieve your e-learning goals and addressing all your pain points along the way
- Platform selection- walking you through the pros and cons of each platform and selecting the best option for your requirement
- L&D department- training your in-house team effectively such that they can in-turn help your personnel in skill development
Enhance an existing LMS
Are you looking to add a new feature your existing system or looking to upgrade? If yes, then here is how Galaxy can help you with:
- Rebranding and design- we bring template based designs to redesign your front-end interface to integrate mobile and tablet based learning that help you take your brand to the next level
- Extended features- one that your current system does not support, anything from video and multimedia modules, conferencing, big data analytics, advanced reporting, talent management, payment processing to marketing functionality, and more.
- LMS integration to existing infrastructure- where in, your LMS system can interact with other systems like calendar, HRMS/HRIS, CRM, CMS or ERP, for full interpretability.
Design & develop a custom EdTech product
If you are looking to build a completely new and unique EdTech product, Galaxy can help you build one. We bring in expertise in multiple technology stack- be it Java, .Net or PHP.
Whether you are a corporate enterprise, a mid-size company or a startup about to bring a revolution in the EdTech realm, we are here to provide the right e-learning solution.