The three R’s of front-end- Relevance, Readability, Responsiveness
We believe that Front-end development should cover 3 R’s- Relevance, Readability and Responsiveness. Relevance relates ensuring that your layout- text and images provides context to your users helping them navigate easily, while Readability refers to the background-text color scheme, font style, size and variations among them. Responsiveness- the 3rd ‘R’ refers to the ability of your website to render in all different screen sizes effortlessly.
Our front-end experts help you ideate, plan and deliver a delightful user interface. It could be your website, web application, custom software or mobile site. The process for front-end development usually cover designing as well as coding.
Here is what we can achieve for you:
- Template-based designs from wordpress, themeforest
- Custom layout for your specialized needs
- Responsive designs for multiple devices
- Interaction design including micro-interactions, error pages and more
- SEO best practices to improve ranking
- Collaborating APIs to allow social sharing and login