BE / BTech / MCA / MTech / ME / Msc / Bsc
Night Shift (9 PM to 6 AM IST)
- Hands on experience of the cloud platform ie; AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, Digital Ocean.
- Working Knowledge of the AWS service such as Lambda, EC2, VPC, RDS, Route 53, SES and load balancer and S3 etc.
- First-hand experience of hosting web application such as Wordpress, PHP, Nodejs, and Java.
- Relevant Experience of the Linux Server with great troubleshooting and optimization skill.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments, eg. VMware, KVM, Virtualbox etc.
- Expertise in managing the VCS server such as GIT and SVN.
- The Acquaintance of databases such as MySql, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Backup and Security management.
- Good understanding of the mail server.
- Know-how of the Web server such as Apache and Nginx.
- Basic understanding of CI and CD, Jenkins, Kubernets, Github, Docker, Nagios, Ansible.
- Design architecture and deploy customer and internal applications to AWS cloud platform.
- Administer, manage and monitor performance of PHP and Java applications deployed on Linux servers.
- Monitor and Manage Linux servers for the performance and security.
- Shell scripting and automation of routine tasks.
- Suggest enhancements and escalation concerns appropriately to diagnose and remediate underlying system problems and inefficiencies.
- Work closely with the development team to support requirements.
- Strong oral and written communication Skill.
- An ardent Team Player.