Any Graduation degree with relevant experience. Google Certification a plus.
- Come up with online social media/SEO/PPC marketing strategy, budget, and communication strategy across different networks. Strategy to include benchmarks on reach in page views and conversions.
- Ability to establish a creative vision and ideating original campaigns. Plan for seasonal and regular marketing campaigns to be run online and develop relevant strategies.
- Managing online branding, communications and campaigns through the company website, email marketing, building the online community, SEO & SEM.
- An ability to delegate creative content creation for campaigns. This would involve clear communication of ideas and guidance to the creative person, to achieve the desired visual creative quality for campaigns.
- Monitor competitors and industry leaders to identify new trends. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Engage with different stakeholders to brainstorm ideas for content based on time of the year, competition study and feedback from customers.
- Experience in managing Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube and other relevant channels. Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics to perform PPC campaigns, gmail sponsored promotions and dynamic remarketing.
- The individual in this role will collaborate and coordinate with internal teams (Content, Design, Tech-development, Product team, BDMs), external agencies and strategic partners, technology vendors and various internal cross-functional organizations to deliver brand specific digital programs.
- Create a high performing and innovation led team through hiring, knowledge sharing, experimentation, training, mentoring and working on individual team player strength and weakness.
- Plan better processes to assign, monitor & execute the plans in order to meet the goals defined.
- Monitoring the work done and creating processes for seamless reporting of the progress to stakeholders and clients.
- Required : Google Analytics, Adwords, HTML, CSS
- Secondary : Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Youtube and other relevant digital marketing channels,
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Be comfortable with change and iterations